Proper surface preparation is key to a successful tile or stone installation. Our surface prep products are designed to easily repair and level floor surfaces prior to installing floor covering and to improve bond strength of substrates. Ideal for applications in institutional, commercial and hospitality environments as well as residential installations.
A premium grade, self-leveling Portland cement underlayment used prior to installing ceramic tile, natural stone, resilient flooring, carpet and glue-down wood flooring. Packaged in 50 pound paper bags and available in grey.
• Flowable cement produces a smooth, level floor from feather edge to 2” thick
• Install moisture-sensitive ceramic tile over freshly poured Super-Level in as
little as 5 hours and other "soft good" flooring materials in 12-24 hours
• High compressive strength: >5500 psi (28 Days)
• Heal Time: 15 minutes
• Meets or Exceeds ANSI Spec A136.1
Installation: Interior Only
Liquid primer enhances adhesion of Portland cement and gypsum patching compounds, plasters, and stucco mixes to a variety of substrates. Packaged in 1 gallon jugs.
• Improves bonding of underlayment to substrates
• Brush or roll-on application
Recommendation: For substrate preparation prior to application of Super-Tek’s Super-Level self-leveling underlayment.
Installation: Interior Only.